Thursday, October 3, 2013

StepkeVFX

Hello my name is Zachariah Stepke, I am a inspiring visual effect and motion graphic. I am moving up in the world and going to go for my dream. I am going to school to improve my skills and help me understand what I need to know. I have a burning passion to get better and to show I can make it. I have grown to love this field through a teacher in high school. He showed me the fun and interesting things about this field that I now love. He was the real reason I wanted to peruse this field and all that is in it. he really changed what i wanted to do. I went to a high school for aviation. Then toke his class for fun and it changed my mind set in what I wanted to do when i graduate. I did a drastic change from wanting to fly to doing visual effects and motion graphics. The business inspired me to do more and learn more to pursue my new dream that I want to accomplish.  In anything I do I strive to be the best, and shoot for nothing less. that is my quote that I made. I live by it and it goes with everything I do. It has helped me go through everything and made me do my best in everything. I want to be the best at what I do. So I will study and work hard to make that dream come true. I will become the best I can be in this field. Then when you are watching your new favorite movie at the end you will see my name in the credits Zachariah Stepke, I WILL BE BIG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment