Thursday, December 5, 2013

Legal Authority

The way i contacted my lawyer was easy. I originality put something on Face book to see if anyone knew one i could use. That didn't work. None of my friends commented on it. After i did that i tried a different approach. I started to ask some of my family friends. I asked around and it seemed that no one knew a lawyer i could talk to. I knew if I just called a place I would have a long process of getting blown down or asked to try and find another place. Then I hit me. My dad is a Realtor and he had to know at least one. it turned out my dad had a client who was a lawyer and they are close friends now. My dad helped him by a house. So I asked my dad if he would help me contact him to help me with this school project. He was more than happy to help me get a good grade in this class. He thought it was a good idea to contact a lawyer to know some copyright rules. He was a bunch of help and he helped me with a lot of question I had. He said I had some very nice questions that he like. He said some of my questions would be a tort. "A tort is up to the injured party to seek compensation. She must hire her own lawyer, who will file a lawsuit. Her lawyer must convince the court that the defendant breached some legal duty and ought to pay money damages to the plaintiff"

No comments:

Post a Comment